Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 17, 2010

CHRISTMAS PARTY

     
          The day of our Christmas Party was also my birthday, December 17. The program started and it was by year level. All junior students gathered in front of the Maliksi Building. Emman and Ciara were the emcees. There were lots of fun games like apple eating, bring me, and trip to Jerusalem with a twist. I joined Trip to Jerusalem and my partner was Sancho. We were very competitive. In fact, we were about to win but we cannot do what Trisha and Emman did. After that game, we were very tired. Good thing that it was already break time. There were lots of foods inside our room. There were baked macaroni, spaghetti, butse, hotdog and marshmallows, etc. The next game was “Bring me” and it was by section. Ma’am Mae asked lots of things like red undergarments, whole 1000 peso bill, picture of mother and father, etc. The last thing was the awarding.

            After the year level Christmas party, Cyrielle, Rona, MC, Maryel, Trisha, Mikee, Sancho, Riguel, Jjay and I went to MC’s house. In MC’s house, we wore our costumes and fixed ourselves for the school-level Christmas/ costume party. MC, Cyrielle, Rona and I have the same costumes. We’re like Santa girls. We wore red shirts and skirts with long black socks/ stockings. Some were dressed like cowboys and cowgirls. When we’re all fixed, we already went back to school. The program was held at the basketball court. Each section was asked to model and show their costumes around the basketball court. Each section also performed like dancing, singing, etc.

            At the end of the day, I was very happy and grateful. Many greeted me “Happy Birthday” and “Merry Christmas”. It was really one of the happiest Christmas parties I experienced. I enjoyed our year level Christmas party more but it was all okay. I received many gifts and I was really thankful to all of them.

INFORMAL THEME #9
BLOG #9

No comments:

Post a Comment