Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

THANK YOU, LORD

INFORMAL THEME #6
BLOG #6         

          Our loving God has kindly blessed us with our family and different kinds of blessings. However, some of us neglected and didn’t show any concern to Him. We should really thank Him for all the blessings with all our hearts. We should be really grateful for all the blessings He showered us. Let me show my deepest gratitude to our caring God.

            First of all, thank you Lord, for giving me life. Because of Your will, I exist in this world; I was born. I read something in a book and said something like this. Long before we were conceived by our parents, we were visualized in the mind of God. He thought of us first. It is not fate, nor chance, nor luck, nor coincidence that we are breathing at this very moment.

            Thank you, Lord, for giving me caring and wonderful parents. They took care of me since I was a child. They are always beside me to support me. They work hard so I can continue my studies. They give me advices that really helped me. They will always be here beside me through good and bad times.

            Thank you, Lord, for giving me friends. Thank you for the times we spend laughing out loud. We even share our personal experiences with each other. We can trust them and share our secrets with them. They are there through thick and thin. They can forgive our mistakes and help attain our goals. I know that our friendship will get stronger as long as the Lord is beside us.

            Thank you, Lord, for the food we have. I can still eat three meals a day. I am already contented on what simple foods I eat every day. Thank you, Lord, for giving me another new day. Some people don’t make through the night. I will continue my simple life with You beside me. Now, I feel very lucky and blessed. Thanks to You…





No comments:

Post a Comment