Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY FOR ME


        Typically, Valentine’s Day is the time wherein couples celebrate their love for each other. Boys usually give girls, flowers, cakes, balloons, cards, letters, or any gift from their hearts. Some pairs even go to malls or parks when this day comes. So, what is Valentine’s Day for you?

        Love is really in the air if this day comes but for me, Valentine’s Day is just an ordinary day. I really don’t have a crush, a sweetheart, or a boyfriend so it is truly a normal day. There is really nothing to be busy with that day for I’ll not give someone a special valentine gift.

        One instance, someone gave my classmate a gift. I was really happy for her and I even felt thrilled. I was even shouting that time and I don’t know why. On that day, I am not expecting to receive a gift from someone. But if ever I received something, well, I should be thankful. After all, it was just an ordinary day.

INFORMAL THEME #7
BLOG #7

No comments:

Post a Comment