Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

APPLICATION LETTER






February 11, 2011

MR. HERMOGENES LACSON
Lancaster Colors Int’l Inc.
Bluebell Bldg., 102 Kalayaan Avenue
Diliman, Quezon City

Sir:

Greetings!

In response to your ad in the Manila Bulletin, I would like to apply for the position of a chief accountant in your company. I am a Certified Public Accountant Board Passer with three years experience in various accounting related functions.

I have the ability to prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness to reporting and procedural standards.

Thank you so much for your time. I can be contacted anytime via contact number at (046) 437-2165/ 09053786334 or via email at celine_cokei@yahoo.com. I am looking forward for an interview. Attached here with is my curriculum vitae.



Respectfully yours,

Celine I. Tahimic
CELINE I. TAHIMIC




INFORMAL THEME#6
BLOG #6

No comments:

Post a Comment